Dr Ram Niwas Yadav worked in prestigious institutes throughout his career in last 10 years. Apart from kidney transplant, he has a special interest in treatment of urological cancers involving Prostate, Kidney & Urinary bladder and Genitalia. He is trained and skilled in advanced laparoscopic, robotics and endourological surgeries.
- Senior fellow in Renal Transplant and Robotic surgery in medanta hospital Gurgaon (2019-2020)
- Associate consultant Urology, Max Smart Superspecility Hospital Saket Delhi (2018-2019)
- Senior Resident, Department of King George Medical College , Lucknow (2015-2018)
- Senior Resident, Department of Renal Transplant, Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences(PGIMER), Chandigarh (2014-2015)
- Resident Doctor, Department of General Surgery, Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences(PGIMER), Chandigarh(2011-2014)
- Resident Doctor in AIIMS 2010-2011
Address: Fortis Hospital, G Block, DLF Phase 1, Sector 26, Gurugram, Delhi 122002